Total - $2134.00 + GST
Our Memorial Service package provides an opportunity for family to honour the life of the deceased in our chapel or other facility that the family may choose. A memorial service is defined as a service being held without the deceased present. Any family members wishing to have a viewing prior to the service, this option can be arranged.
- Arrangement Conference
- Registration and Documentation
- 12 Funeral Director Statements of Death
- Transfer of Deceased (regular business hours)
- Obtaining Cremation Certificate from the Medical Examiners Office
- Alternative Cremation Container
- Temporary Carton Urn
- Cremation Fee
- Travel Letter for those traveling outside of Canada with the urn
- Facility for Memorial Service
- Alberta Funeral Service Regulatory Board Fee
- Free Obituary Posting to Website
This includes setting up one hour prior to service time, greeting and seating of guests, accepting floral arrangements and deliveries, monitoring the service, arranging for clergy, music.
This Package does not include: Cremations Urn, Clergy Fee, other goods and services.